iwin and bigfish games not working

Reaction score
Hello, I cannot see the objects in my hidden objects games in Bigfish. The game is Hidden Magic. And the other game is Hidden Wonders under the Depths. It just thanks me for playing the game.

Please advise on what I should do. Tried updating the video drivers and using xp mode with no luck.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Hi nina70288 & welcome to Windows 7 Forums

Looking at this game have you tried installing in a mode ? and could you post your spec (including your type of graphics)

Reaction score
iwin and bigfish games

Didn't install in any specific mode and not sure of graphics mode you are talking about. MY grahics driver is standard vga and up to date. Anything else?

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
I apologise for not making my self clear, Hidden Magic : System Requirements: OS: Windows XP/Vista, so i should of asked you what version of Windows 7 are you running ? and have you tried installing Hidden Magic in Windows 7s XP Mode or Vista Mode ?

As to your Graphics are your Graphics integrated (built in to the Motherboard) or are you using Graphics Card (that installs to a slot on the Motherboard). Could you post the Make and Model of your PC and the Make and Model Number of the Graphics Card (if you use one)

Ask a Question