Importante !

Reaction score

Cari utenti Vi metto al corrente che con la versione di windowss 7 64 bit c'è poco da fare per chi come mè si trova un pò di games originali a 32 bit. In google e ne vari motori di ricerca si parla molto di queste problematiche ed anche in molti forum,i ragazzi dichiarano le loro idee e commenti per trovare una soluzione.

Adesso io Vi chiedo Gentilmente se in futuro un qualsiasi impiegato in uno ufficio di lavaro con l'innovazione veloce e continua può perdere il suo tempo prezioso a scaricarsi client di posta invece di fare il proprio lavoro,giustificando al proprio ingegnere che in windows 7 manca outlook express e/o che il programma di contabilità non gira perchè il sistema operativo a 64 bit non consente l'installazione.

Possibile che nei sistemi produttivi industriali non ci sia un controllo e dei progetti dei sistemi operativi dettagliati ?? ad esempio le versioni ultimate di win 7 64 bit dovrebbero avere outlook 7 ed un pachetto applicativo per tutti quei programmi che girano a 32 bit invece le versioni home outlook 6 e il pacchetto applicativo a 32 bit.

Insomma igni volta che esce una novità i Governi non devono dire che noi stiamo in dietro perchè ci Obbligano ad Effettuare Download di applicativi il quale fà perdere tempo e danaro.
Cordiali Saluti da : Alessandro Desiati.
My mail : (e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)

Last edited:

Fire cat

Established Member
Reaction score
Questo è in forum inglese! Parla inglese!

Anyway, from what I understood (I speak a little Italian), you are complaining about issues with 32bit apps, or something like that. You think Windows or some apps should have a compatibility pack...?

You also say that this is a problem discussed a lot. People should spend more time working, than to find compatible apps?

Last edited:

Core

all ball, no chain
Reaction score
So far this thread doesn't have what it takes, but a picture of a hot girl in a bikini could still turn it around.

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
So far this thread doesn't have what it takes, but a picture of a hot girl in a bikini could still turn it around.
Core - Will this work for you?

Translation of OP's request from www.freetranslation.com

Expensive users I put Yourselves to the running one that with the version of windowss 7 64 bit there is little to do for who like mè is found a pò of original games to 32 bit. In google and you change of it engines of search speaks a lot of these problems and also in a lot of forum, the boys declare their ideas and comments to find a solution. Now I wonder Courteously if in future an any employee in an office of lavaro with the swift innovation and continues can lose its time precious to unload itself client of mail instead of to do the actual work, justifying to the actual engineer that in windows 7 left outlook express and/or that the program of bookeeping does not turn because the operating system to 64 bit does not agree the installation.

Possible that in the productive systems industrial it not a control is us and of the projects of the operating system detailed?? for example the versions finished of win 7 64 bit should have outlook 7 and an I bundle application for those everything programs that turn to 32 bit instead the versions home outlook 6 and the application packet to 32 bit.

Well igni turns that goes out a novelty the Governments should not say that we are in behind because Oblige to Carry out us Download of application which fà lose time and money.

Cordial Greetings from: Hello Alessandro Desiati.
WTH? I think I still need it translated some more! :dontknow:

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've moved this to the general discussion section in case there are any Itailian speakers that can help out :).

Sorry I've not been around as much recently, I'm back home in just over a week, and will be able to post lots more :D