ImgBurn

Discussion in 'Free Software Database' started by clifford_cooley, Aug 17, 2010.

1. clifford_cooley

clifford_cooley VIP Member

ImgBurn Home
    ImgBurn Home

clifford_cooley, Aug 17, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. clifford_cooley

TrainableMan ^ The World's First ^ Moderator

WARNING: The product IMGBurn is very good but the main website for it is horrible!

I block so many ads with my hosts file and ad-blocker that I hadn't noticed it before today but there are so many advertisements, advertisements that include downloads of other products, on the IMGBurn site that I feel it is purposefully deceptive to trick you into downloading the wrong thing so that they make money. Even when you do get to the downloads page it is full of other downloads and when you do find the right section on the download page, most links point you to mirrors to download the actual product so it doesn't use IMGBurns websites' bandwidth.

Save yourself a lot of grief and just go to one of the mirror links, some of which include Softpedia, Free-Codecs, Techspot, and MajorGeeks.

TrainableMan, Dec 16, 2012
    1. Advertisements