How to use avast free antivirus and comode firewall?

Reaction score
I use avast antivirus free virson and comode free firewall. But i don't know how to set (i mean use or arrange) them for maximum protection. For example -disable sandbox,enable sandbox, pc clean mode.. Actually i want to know how to set them for maximum protection.

Last edited:

draceena

That Crazy Amazon Chick!
Reaction score
For Comodo, I found the sandbox a bit too agressive when it was enabled so I disabled it but left the other options still selected so I can manually open a program in the Sandbox if I need to.

Once you've been using Comodo for a few days, it will build a list of the programs that need internet connections and you can use the PC Clean mode without too many pop-ups.

Reaction score
For Avast, in "setting" for each scan type (quick/full scan and real time scan). Set the "Sensitivity" to HIGH
Comodo, go to "More" tab and click Manage My Configuration and choose Proactive Security
You also can go to Firewall tab and click Stealth Ports Wizard and choose "Blocking all...."

Last edited:

Ask a Question