Hi Kougar :)

Kougar

OCing one chip at a time
Reaction score
Yep, easy to recognize the avatar I guess. :D

I've not been active on most of my usual forum haunts in quite awhile (including this one), but I've been a member of EVGA's team for quite some time.
Out of respect I'll keep that out of my sig since W7 has its own team. :)

I think it's pretty cool W7 has a team now! I will say small teams are really hard to keep going, it does take a lot of work. I helped revive Bjorn3D's F@H team a few years ago, and at first I never thought it would go anywhere let alone have a resurgence like they eventually did. I missed that subforum completely, but I'll see if I can help out with anything there as I have experience with almost every single PC-related folding@home project type. :)

Reaction score

Out of respect I'll keep that out of my sig since W7 has its own team.
There is no need in that. I myself welcome such advertising for the cause. There is other EVGA members that visit our forum.

There was a few EVGA members that helped w7forums get EOC stats earlier than was expected back in January.

Here is a few EVGA members you might know that has helped:
  • AcesofDeath7
  • brcromer
  • DutchForce
  • Howdy2u2
  • JD22964
  • Tanner2
  • rcranfield
  • rjbelans

One member from Maximum PC Magazine has helped out allot also:

Kougar

OCing one chip at a time
Reaction score
Naw, I still think it's better if I don't toss it in my sig, but thank you. :)

Ever since EVGA surpassed the longstanding #1 team from HardOCP to take the top spot they don't need anymore folders now, to be honest. :D I only fold for them because I'm tired of switching teams (I have points folded for at least four teams), and because I buy EVGA graphics cards which EVGA discounts for their folders. Unless someone was looking for NVIDIA hardware I'd rather they fold for W7 Forums, or any of the other teams that need active members. :)

I was just noticing some of the EVGA guys here... I didn't post much on the EVGA forums, I think 50% of my posts were in the Bigadv folding thread alone and a third more were in the SR-2 threads back when that was just coming out! On a related note, EVGA is running quite a few summer contests right now though, for anyone that's interested!