Hi guys

Reaction score
Hello people of the W7 forum. I am new to these forums. I should first of start by telling you that I am not a big fan of Microsoft Windows... In fact I trust Linux to meet my needs. However I still bought a copy of Windows 7 so that I may help others that have issues with W7 both in my company and on forums such as these. So I hope you at least welcome the fact that I will be more then happy to contribute my knowledge to help you with your Windows 7 related problems. So a hello to all the users of www.w7forums.com I hope I can assist you as much as I do the users on my own network. My network has a bunch of Windows XP workstations and soon my company wants to install some Windows 7 workstations. I am NOT a fan of Microsoft myself, but I am a fan of helping others when there is a crisis with their system.

Reaction score
Hi linuxdudex12 - Welcome to w7forums

Any and all help is welcome, no matter the background. :)

PS - I move this thread to the introduction. Seems to be the best place for it.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Hi linuxdudex12 and welcome to Windows 7 Forums :)

Reaction score
A big welcome from a relatively new member, who happens to be the best looker on the forum.

Reaction score
HI i'm happy to be here and look forward to all the info available on this site

Core

all ball, no chain
Reaction score
I'm happy to be here, too.

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Greetings linuxdudex12!

@andsome: your humility is simply amazing! Perhaps you should look in the mirror!

Reaction score
Greetings linuxdudex12!

@andsome: your humility is simply amazing! Perhaps you should look in the mirror![/QUOTE]

I do regularly, and even though I am absolutely gorgeous, I never get conceited about it, I merely state the facts as they are. My good looks are there for everyone to enjoy. Signed photos are available on request, just send the postage.:D:D

Core

all ball, no chain
Reaction score
A photo is insufficient. I need a 1200 dpi digital copy; I want to be able to have the photo center blow it up so I can hang it on my wall in a 2x5 foot frame.

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Beauty IS in the eye of the beholder! Or in this case, the narcissistic individual!

LOL! :rolleyes: :bootyshake:

Reaction score
A photo is insufficient. I need a 1200 dpi digital copy; I want to be able to have the photo center blow it up so I can hang it on my wall in a 2x5 foot frame.
Send me a cheque for £25, cheap at half the price.:D:D:D

Ask a Question