Hi All

Reaction score
I've been here a couple months so I'm a little past due for this thread, but better late than never.
My first computer was XP. Got it not too long after XP came out. Switched to a couple Vista computers when that came out, boy was that a mistake! Haha Compared to XP, Vista was a mess, so I was ready to jump on W7 when it came out.

So far I've switched one of my computers to W7 and I'm impressed. When I switched to Vista I just bought new computers, so this was my 1st time installing a new OS on an existing computer, and I did it with this forums help! ;)

Its great having W7, but it was also very nice to have a new system without all the bloatware that comes with a new computer!

I enjoy this site. Its a good learning source, and thanks a lot for the help I've received already.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Hi DallasDad, agree M8 Windows 7 Forums is a great place to learn and discuss Microsoft's best OS yet :)

draceena

That Crazy Amazon Chick!
Reaction score
Hi DallasDad!

I'm glad to hear you are enjoying the W7 experience. :D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Howdy DallasDad :D

I'm glad you're enjoying Windows 7! It's a great feeling when you install a nice shiny new OS on a PC, as it makes the PC feel so much faster :)

Reaction score
Howdy DallasDad :D

I'm glad you're enjoying Windows 7! It's a great feeling when you install a nice shiny new OS on a PC, as it makes the PC feel so much faster :)
Especially when it's W7 replacing Vista! :D