Hey guys new here and really frustrated

Reaction score
Still having the issues after updating. I disconnected my raid array. Maybe that will change something.

EDIT: Didn't chnge a damned thing. I'm thinking possibly an issue with steam, its always running when my system crashes. Any extra help would be great, just want to be able to use my computer again.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Alright I removed a stick of ram, stopped using my ethernet ports, deleted my raid array, and its still having the same issue. I am getting pissed. I have a few more things to try then i will be fed up.
If anyone can help please do so. Thanks

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Are the hard drives in the RAID setup the exact same brand, model number and size in capacity? If not that will cause problems.

I have never been a big fan of RAID setups (personal opinion), too many problems.

Reaction score
No they were not. Never caused a problem before though. Doesn't matter now its deleted. In my bios the harddrives are still in raid mode, not ahci, theyre just not configured into a raid setup. I do believe it is software related. I cannot play two full online games of call of duty before it locks up. Haven't had issues while not running steam or call of duty. I do not know what else to do.

Reaction score
Alright it has crashed again today. I have attached all the events that have occurred within the 10 o'clock hour. The one that keeps popping up is that audit events have been dropped by the transport. I will look into this.

Thanks

Attachments

Reaction score
I think it is a vide card and/or game related issue. I have been up and running for quite a while and have not had an issue yet. I hope I don't jinx myself. I haven't played cod or any games during this uptime. When I play a game it will lockup and freeze. It probably has something to do with graphics card load and/or drivers. The temps are all fine. components other than the graphics card stay under 30 degrees c. The gtx 460 will hit 53 c sometimes (its super oc from the factory).

Any ideas with this new info?

Reaction score
Alright guys i definitely jinxed myself. I was doing a furmark burn in and an intel burn test. System froze after i closed both windows. Now it won't even go to the login screen. Haven't tried safe mode but seems familiar to an nvidia card issue. I will go poking around on their forums for a while.

In the meantime please leave any feedback you have

Reaction score
Alright, I am assuming this has something to do with a graphics load issue. I have had my system running for a while now and there have been no issues. I think it has something to do when graphics data is being transferred. I have no theory as to why the computer froze before the welcame screen, other than the fact that the card would still be around 55 c, simulating the temp of a loaded card. Seems foolish to me, who knows. I am going to play COD for a bit and see if it crashes. Also, does anybedy know if theres a pragram out there that can log everything going on in my computer. It would be very helpful to have.

Reaction score
Alright guys its now back to random. It just froze while it was idle and downloading a file. Don't know what it could be. I would really appreciate the help. This thread has been viewed 500 times.

Ask a Question