Epson stylus TX110

Reaction score
I'm having trouble re-installing the printer driver for my epson stylus TX110. Scanner driver installed succesfully.

Was working fine but suddenly stopped working for no apparant reason so i tried to uninstall the driver in add or remove programs but it just says "Epson printer driver setup for x64 has stopped working". I've been to the epson site and downloaded the 64 bit version of the driver for my 64 bit windows 7. When i run the setup for the driver nothing happens, seems to try to load it for a few seconds then nothing. I've tried running as administrator, as well as installing the older driver from the disc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
According to Epson.AU support to uninstall the driver logon as an Administrator and ...
1. Turn off the printer and disconnect its interface cable.
2. Click the start button and select Control Panel.
3. Click Uninstall a program from the Programs category, and then select your printer from the list.
4. Click Uninstall, then click Continue in the User Account Control window.
5. Select the icon for your printer and click OK.
6. Click OK to uninstall the printer driver.

Reaction score
According to Epson.AU support to uninstall the driver logon as an Administrator and ...
1. Turn off the printer and disconnect its interface cable.
2. Click the start button and select Control Panel.
3. Click Uninstall a program from the Programs category, and then select your printer from the list.
4. Click Uninstall, then click Continue in the User Account Control window.
5. Select the icon for your printer and click OK.
6. Click OK to uninstall the printer driver.
As i said above, when i try to uninstall from control panel the uninstaller immediately crashes. I've also tried uninstalling using revo uninstaller but the driver isn't even visible through that. Thanks anyway.

Reaction score
Please open device manager and find out the name of the driver of printer and then find it in system 32 delete that system file restart the computer then uninstall it will probably work in the past i have fixed one issue like this

Reaction score
Please open device manager and find out the name of the driver of printer and then find it in system 32 delete that system file restart the computer then uninstall it will probably work in the past i have fixed one issue like this
Thanks for the reply. The driver cannot be found in device manager, so i have no idea where it would be in system 32.

Ask a Question