Epson LX 300 printer Driver for windows 7 64 bit

AJP

Reaction score
I need Epson LX 300 printer Driver for Windows 7 64 bit. Can anyone provide me?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Kalario

Aquarius
Reaction score
According to Windows 7 compatibility center, this printer installs automatically without extra software.

check it out.

Reaction score
it does not install automatically, because it needs epson LX-300 software which is hard to find. Pls. get me the driver

Reaction score
Thanks for this tip

Thank you all very much. Today I had to install EPSON LX-300 in Win7 64bit. Using this driver it works fine.

Reaction score
Hi,

Go to Epson - Select your location from the map, find the > Drivers & Support link in the top menu, enter the product name into the > Product Finder field or visually browse by category and device.

Reaction score
I have one question, is it possible to if the LX-300+II is connected on the XP 32-bit, to be add by network on Windows 7 64-bit?
I'm getting an
I have tried with vista 64-bit driver but then I get this message
I would appreciate any kind of help ...

Thanks.

Reaction score
CHANGE THE USB CABLE BY WHICH YOU ARE CONNECTING YOUR PRINTER TO PC/LAPTOP. THESE CABLE ARE OF DIFFERENT TYPES BUT LOOK SAME. TRY FEW CABLES YOUR PROBLEM WILL DEFINITELY SOLVED. AND ENJOY EPSON LX 300 + II ON WINDOWS 7 :)

Ask a Question