Dual Monitor not working as wanted

Reaction score
I'm trying to set up dual monitors, but its not working out as a want it too.

I want to be able to extend my task bar across both monitors and be able to anime in full screen in one and do everything else in the other with out having the full screen being disabled.

the biggest thing for me is I play WoW so I need to look up info on bosses or strats when needed but I still have to alt-tab to be able to move my mouse to the second monitor which would be pointless in the first place. how can I get my mouse to move over to the second monitor with out have to alt-tab?

Reaction score
You can use third party software like UltraMon.

Reaction score
your GPU card is what controls your desktop. Onboard graphics is plane as you found out. You just extend you desktop and not much else with out some third party app. Most of the free ones are limited. If your going to spend money make it count. Upgrade your GPU, most newer hards have software built right in to do just what you want. Here is a link to what I'm talking about that you might be interested in.

http://hardocp.com/article/2009/09/28/amds_ati_eyefinity_technology_review

Ask a Question