drivers for HP scanjet 3770

Reaction score
will some one guide me where I can download drivers for HP scanjet 3770 compitable with windows 7.
thanks

Reaction score
Hi padasalgi - Welcome to w7forums

I've taken a look and didn't see drivers for Windows 7. Try installing the Windows Vista drivers found here - HP Scanjet 3770 Digital Flatbed Scanner.

When Windows 7 drivers are not available, always try Windows Vista drivers. If the installer fails to start properly you can use Application Compatibility Mode.

Another thing to try is temporarily turning off UAC (User Account Control) while installing new Hardware and Software.

Configure Windows 7 UAC

Reaction score
drivers for window 7

Hi padasalgi - Welcome to w7forums

I've taken a look and didn't see drivers for Windows 7. Try installing the Windows Vista drivers found here - HP Scanjet 3770 Digital Flatbed Scanner.

When Windows 7 drivers are not available, always try Windows Vista drivers. If the installer fails to start properly you can use Application Compatibility Mode.

Another thing to try is temporarily turning off UAC (User Account Control) while installing new Hardware and Software.

Configure Windows 7 UAC
Sir,
Thankyou so much. I am now able to use my scanner.I want one more favour from you.I am having old type TVSENOVO 130 printer.I was using it with win xp pro.Could you please advise me a suitable driver for this printer.
thanks in advance.

Reaction score
You can try the driver found here - TVSE_Printer_Drivers
If you are using a 64-Bit version of Windows 7 or Windows Vista, you may not get the printer to work.

There is a possibility that XP Mode will work, that is if you have Professional or Ultimate installed. However for the expense of upgrading if you don't have Pro or Ult, a new printer would probably be a better choice and could even cost less.

Reaction score
Worked for me too

Thanks, that worked for me. Important to choose 64-bit option from download options if you have a 64 bit system.

I downloaded drivers for Vista, which is unfortunately just the basic use scanning software. Anything after XP is not fully supported by HP for this scanner.

At least I can scan now though. Thanks!

Ask a Question