drivers disappearing from computer

Reaction score
I notice that randomly a driver for a hardware randomly mysteriously disappears from my computer, not really was a big issue until the Screaming Bee audio driver disappeared from my computer and Screaming Bee Voice Changer told me to reinstall and select repair, I did that and now my full version licensed program is a trail again and the program won't accept my code because it is saying that code was already used!!! that was MY code before I repaired the Mutherf*ck**g program!!! the customer service of that program is NOT responding to my emails and I WOULD NOT HAVE HAD this problem if drivers wouldn't come up missing!!!

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Everything seems to be randomly disappearing from your computer. This is most likely a virus, a hard drive going bad, or user error.

At this point it might be a good idea to back up all your data using Windows Easy Transfer (built-in to W7) to external device or DVDs, buy a new HD and replace your old one, reinstall everything and then set it up so your ID is password protected and any little children in the house have a separate logon without administrator access. Restore your data to the new install and then run a complete virus scan before opening any of it.

Yes, I know it's a pain but just so much going wrong with your computer I think it is the safest, most practical, solution.

As for Screaming Bee Voice Changer, unless there tech support will help you with a valid code, I don't know how we could help.

Ask a Question