Does This Mean...?

Reaction score
I like how it looks. It apparently beats the crap out of the Dell Pentium 4 desktop computer I have from 05-06.

"Any AMD or Intel CPU made within the last two or three years will handle the video processing end of what the CPU does in that regard."

So, the graphics card is for rendering graphics...not playing HD videos which is the processors/something else's job. I hope this is what that's saying.

-EDIT- well not really considering it's utilizing less cables, has built in wi-fi, speakers, webcam and so on, so it should be priced higher. The only downfall to this I see is that it'd be hard to repair a single component since everything is integrated besides the mouse and keyboard.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah I think that's the inevitable lol...transaction in a day or two. XD

-Edit- well seeing as I'm going to college in 10 days this will have to wait after the semester, or if I can fit it in my spare time (unlikely) then I'll deal with this issue but for now I'm sticking to my oldie.

Last edited:

Ask a Question