Cursor moves on its own!

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
What answers? I didn't think it was ever resolved.

Do you know if you tap the touchpad twice it works the same as a mouse click unless you disable it? I was brushing the pad with the palm of my hand and could have a similar situation to yours in wordpad or a forum chat window, etc (I never used WLM) and it was because I was brushing the touchpad a couple times and it was repositioning the cursor. I found when I disabled the tap-tap function, the problem went away.

Reaction score
this happens to me all the time (typing half way through the wrong sentence). can ur touch pad (if youre on a laptop) be turned off i've seen some laptops that have that feature before. my gf's laptop goes crazy if you sit a cd half on the touch pad. lol hope this helps

Reaction score
No I haven't had that happen. I have just tried to make it happen but I guess what ever should be off is 'off'. It sure is sensitive though - always opening sites just because the mouse passed over a link! Thanks for your help anyway. Of course I still haven't heard back from Samsung - will have to ring them tomorrow - I am in Florida but bought this pute in London UK so have to call the UK crowd. Thank you Magic Jack!!!!

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Cheekiweeki - That a nice avatar you have, you ought to put it on the avatar section for your Control Panel so when you post it shows up too.

Ask a Question