Couldn't resist.

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Cool! Is the article available to read online?

Nice see someone else stirring the pot besides me! LOL! :shakehands: :top:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Couldn't read that article online at PC Authority Australia website they say to buy the magazine, but... here's a good one!

32 reasons why PCs are better than Macs: are they still true in 2010? Dated: July 7, 2010

Last edited:

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
Mac's aren't better than PC's, they do make good fashion statements, though. Kind of like buying a Lexus over a Toyota, you're paying for two Toyota's for the price of that Lexus. Same with Mac's, you could buy two decent PC's for the same price, and you'd have more freedom, too. I considered buying one once (when I was still employed), but only to prove that I could, and to be a showoff about it. Now, what kind of reason is that to buy a Mac? Probably the same that most do.

That was about six years ago, when I was living high on the hog. Now, with my income split in half, I can't do the things that I once did. But I do admit that my reasoning to consider buying that Mac was wrong, fueled by greed, and wanting to be above the rest, just as today's Mac owner's are. I know a couple of them, and all they are is about themselves, having the finest cars, clothes, homes, and of course electronics, including computers. They are true a**holes, and I try to avoid them every time I see them coming.

But as far as whether a Mac computer is actually better than a Windows computer is, I honestly don't know. I've never used one, so I don't know. I do know they are fashion statements, but beyond that, I don't know anything else about them, except the piece of trash browser that ships with it. If one was given to me, Safari would have to go. I'd rather run IE anyday, and this comes from one who loves Firefox.

But if one was given to me, I'd sell it, and buy myself a real computer, the one that I want, one that will run Windows or Linux, loaded to the gills, because for the price of that Mac, I could have any computer that I want.

That's my honest opinion of the Mac.

Cat

Reaction score
I don't think they have online access yet but they mentioned setting up for ipad download of the magazine.
However the hyperlink you listed below is part of an upgraded article that PC authority first wrote in July 2007. Now updated to 2010.

You could try http://www.pcauthority.com.au/?216778

Cool! Is the article available to read online?

Nice see someone else stirring the pot besides me! LOL! :shakehands: :top:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Couldn't read that article online at PC Authority Australia website they say to buy the magazine, but... here's a good one!

32 reasons why PCs are better than Macs: are they still true in 2010? Dated: July 7, 2010

Last edited:

Ask a Question