Congrats draceena

Reaction score
I can see draceena climbing to second place in the near future. She has been turning in 1500 points per day. :D :top: :adore:
:beer:

draceena

That Crazy Amazon Chick!
Reaction score
Thank you Clifford! I'm just glad to be helping out and putting my rig through the paces.

Reaction score
:top: draceena

Thanks for supporting w7forums team :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to everyone for supporting the team.

yodap I know how much you wanted to hold second place, perhaps one day you will have the chance to get it back.

cat buddy I know you are trying. My hat goes off to you in your efforts. :adore:

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
(How did I miss this one?) :dontknow:

Congratulations draceena!

I was just keeping the place warm for ya. :top: It's all yours now. Keep up the good work.

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
Let's everyone keep rolling! Every point counts.:rock:

Congrats draceena for your jumping so far so fast.:beer:

I'm doing my best, just waiting on the chance to get a high performance gaming notebook, with a quad processor. The notebook that I have, although the CPU temps are always 80C & higher, still seems to be hanging on.

Nibiru led me to a site that had performance software (passmark software), and I installed their high performance burn in tester. Funny thing, after all of the problems it's given me, it passed every test that was thrown at it, over 240 billion operations and zero errors. Even the warming or "heat" test passed. Over two hours of "exercising" it.

Must have been because it was screwing up, and I flashed the BIOS five times. It's never crashed since. I can't believe it.:dontknow:

Cat

Ask a Question