SOLVED Cod4

Reaction score
just thought id start a COD4 related thread, im having problems playing it though.

Crappy gfx drivers aside (omega ati isnt vista compatible so im having to use regular ati ones), im suprised at the smoothness that COD4 runs at, until it begins to lag out and then crash on me....
happens with other 3D applications/games also, the drivers seem to fail after a little bit...
ive heard that alot of people are having problems with the punkbuster on COD4 and win7, ive not come across it myself however...

anyone else with my problem?

Reaction score
anyone? changed my antivirus from bitdefender to kaspersky, still erroring out

Reaction score
Having looked at the post provided, i immediately noticed that pnkbstrB isnt among my running services,as it used to be on XP....
changed pnkbstrA according to the post...
will now look around forums and the such to find my missing pnkbstrB!!

Reaction score
Long time no post. my problem was an overheating problem - my uni room had choked my cards half to death, had to clean out ALOT of dust from the inner fan/filter. its alright now.

Reaction score
nice to here another problem resolved, and thanks for posting the resolution. Dust can be a big problem

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Glad you're back up and running - it's worth giving PC's a clean every so often as dust can build up inside and cause things to overhead (especially video cards!).

Ask a Question