Cannon iPF 605 large format printer and samsung scx 4100

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a problem with the old printer Samsung SCX 4100, installing drivers for Windows Vista (windows 7 didnt find),and didnt work.
And the other problem with the Canon wide format printer IPF 605 drivers didnt install.

What else can be put to the test.

Operating system: Windows 7 64 bit

Sorry not speak English well

Thanks for help​

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the site efimenko :)

What happened when you tried to install the Vista drivers, did you use the driver setup or a manual driver install?

Reaction score
Welcome to the site efimenko :)

What happened when you tried to install the Vista drivers, did you use the driver setup or a manual driver install?

hello,

Samsung SCX 4100 installs the drivers, all is well with install. I see a control panel attached printer, but when I try to print a document printers do not.

with the Canon printer is that the drivers that I receive from "http://software.canon-europe.com/products/0010633.asp" start the installation and I get a message that AutoCAD can not find the program. I'm using Autocad Architecture 2010 trial and the driver installation is lost.

Reaction score
Samsung SCX 4100 with universal drivers working good.

Canon ipf 605 with ipf605-driver-win-x64-ver3.94 drivers working good.

Reactions: Ian

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for reporting back with the solution :)

Reaction score
Hi Ian,

My Samsung SCX-4100 printer scanner does not appear in my ny HP intel core computer but printer and photocopier does and they work well. When I try to download the scanner, it does not appear but only printer does. Have you got any idea what shall I do to download the scanner driver? I t makes me mad. :mad:

Reaction score
Thanks for reporting back with the solution :)
Ian would you be able to see my note to you? Sorry, I do not normally use forums and do not know how to inform you with my message.

Ask a Question