SOLVED Bluetooth Drivers for Hp laptop x64 (Core i7)

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]HP Pavilion dv6-6b13tx Entertainment Notebook PC Bluetooth drivers required[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I purchased Promate Bluetooth headphones “Polyharmony-1” the Bluetooth headphone get connected with the default drivers, but the main purpose of the connection is defeated as I cannot get the sound in my headphones. I read many forums & even downloaded some drivers, one of the drivers “sp44774” worked on my wife’s laptop DV6-6800ee (centrino processor). But the same driver did not work on my laptop (i7 Processor). [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Can anyone suggest any other driver for laptop
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]p.s. mentioned the processor speed. maybe it's useful..
[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
check HP's support website tto see if they have available blue tooth drivers. try checking the manufacture of your head phones for correct driver. if this doesnt help, there are some very knowlegable guys here who will find it for you and provide you with the link.

Reaction score
Finally i got these drivers to work after i formatted my HDD and did some RND.
infact the drivers which worked for me did not install correctly when i clicked on the setup.exe. when i went to the directory where i extracted it. i searched all the folders. in the "C:\SWSetup\SP44774\Win64\brcmWin7" directory i found a file called "DPinst.exe" i doubleclicked this and some drivers were installed and VOILA my BT started working. so these things happen by chance. if the HP guys online had given me some hint like this, i would not have had to format my lappie.
i close this thread. thanks.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Once you get your laptop set up just how you like it and with all the drivers and programs installed and userids all set up ... then I suggest you make an image to an external hard drive. This is a quick and easy way to restore your computer to a fresh state in under an hour should you have such problems again.

Depending on the type of hard drive you own you might be able to use a freeware version of Acronis or Seagate discwizard or you can use Macrium Reflect Free to make your image. See links in our Freeware DB.

Then simply create a good schedule for regularly backing up your data so you have that as well.

Reaction score
Just go to Hp official Website and go to Support and Drivers and Add your Laptop Model Number and they will ask for the Operating System you use... Just enter your Os and you will get complete list of your Laptop Original Drivers...

Ask a Question