SOLVED BitDefender Antivirus 2010 - FREE FOR 24 HOURS!

Reaction score
Installed my one and I see I was wrong it is only for the AV not the whole IS

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Installed my one and I see I was wrong it is only for the AV not the whole IS
DirtRider - see my previous post in this thread and download the attached file.

It's the correct one because I downloaded right after I go my key on Saturday morning.

Like I stated in that post, decompress the RAR file and then click the executable file.

It will connect with the BitDefender website and download the correct AV software and install it.

Reaction score
Nibs we don't have that option.
Now that the 24 hour period is over the links for the download changed. The link in the email takes us to the IS download. And to be honest I was looking for a way to download when I submitted my request and didn't see a link. I then decided to wait for my email which was recieved some 20 hours after the 24 hour period ended.

Nibiru2012

Reaction score
Nibs we don't have that option.
Now that the 24 hour period is over the links for the download changed. The link in the email takes us to the IS download. And to be honest I was looking for a way to download when I submitted my request and didn't see a link. I then decided to wait for my email which was recieved some 20 hours after the 24 hour period ended.
Are you saying that the file I attached will no longer download the software?

When I had BitDefender before, the install file was very small and then when it was executed it would connect download the main application and install it automatically.

Download this and try it:
bitdefender_antivirus.rar (120.1 KB, 1 views)

Last edited:

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
I wish the best for all, but this looks like a lot of BS to go through to get a free AV. MSE is proven, free, and no running around all over the net chasing it down.:D

Really, I hope that you all get what you're looking for soon.

Cat

Reaction score
I don't see what the issue is here as I downloaded the IS version from the link on my mail that also arrived about 24 hours later. When I got to the point where it asked me for the key I inserted it. It then told me the key does not match and it is for the AV only, do you want to install AV only. I said yes and it only installed the AV part of the IS and it worked straight off.

Nibiru2012

Reaction score
I wish the best for all, but this looks like a lot of BS to go through to get a free AV. MSE is proven, free, and no running around all over the net chasing it down.:D

Really, I hope that you all get what you're looking for soon.

Cat
So is BitDefender! If the folks having issues would just download the attachment I posted and run it there would be no problems.

Ask a Question