Be Carefull !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I do not know if this is allowed, If not please delete this Ian.

I was over on another forum asking the same question I am here, I was basically attacked and told I was behind the times. When I retaliated with the truth, telling that, if nobody could help me with the Port IO problem it (windows 7) was not a success in my eyes. There was one guy that then out and out attacked me. So I sarcastically told him he is childish, as he was posting contradictions all over the place and next thing I am banned.

How very nice, no warnings, nothing, just a bann. So how childish is that!

I am a member on many a forum, and have a few of my own where I am owner and admin but never have I been treated like this.

So just a warning, count your words if you are on there as you will be banned without warning.

davehc

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
I think a fuller tale should be represented.Your exchange was a little more heated than you state, to be fair to the other site.You were warned, both on that thread, and on the other "Poll", which you have also launched here.
Perhaps, when hiding behind a keyboard, and as a guest on a forum, more modified wording would help.

Looking at your posts, here and elswhere, I wonder, with your obvious dislike for Microsoft and their products, why you continue to post on Windows sites?

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
It's not really appropriate for us to discuss that other forum on here, as I don't want to this thread to become a magnet for people to bash it. As much as other Windows 7 sites are competitors, many of them exist for the same reason - to help other users where possible.

I hope you understand my reasons for locking this thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question