Awesome

Reaction score
I have to say this forums layout is awesome. It's similar to other forums I'm on, but the Admins here or whomever is in charge of the layout have customized it to a very well thought out interface. I like it. Great job.

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Ian - I think he's talking about you! You certainly don't get enough credit that's for sure.

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
I agree, this forum is very well layed out, and is ran well as it looks. Ian and the moderators are great, they run things well, don't get heavy handed unless necessary, and the members are the best of any forum I've been on. There's plenty of advice and help freely given here, and everyone's opinion is respected (and welcomed) here. None of that "stuck up" mess, where if you have the slightest difference of opinion with one of the regulars or moderators, you're ran out of town. This is the best forum on the net, and I hope that it lasts a long time.

Reaction score
I'M TAKING CREDIT AND THERE'S NOTHING IAN CAN DO ABOUT IT.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I have to say this forums layout is awesome. It's similar to other forums I'm on, but the Admins here or whomever is in charge of the layout have customized it to a very well thought out interface. I like it. Great job.
I'm glad you like it here :D. We've got fantastic moderators and members here, so the community is really going in the right direction!

I'M TAKING CREDIT AND THERE'S NOTHING IAN CAN DO ABOUT IT.
Next time the server goes down I know who to blame :lol:.

Ask a Question