Advice for Website

Fire cat

Established Member
Reaction score
Is this the right link?
http://www.firetiger3.110mb.com/new/index.php

If yes, then for a website I think spelling & grammer are important ...

"I make this website in my spare time" should be "I am making this website in my spare time" which then matches the tense of "is run by 2 administrators".

"Comming Soon" - one M in Coming

When I click Login it explodes ... parse error

And none of the links down the page seem to function, I cannot click "Welcome", nor "Links", nor any of the items under Links, "Sitemap" etc.
Trainableman, I'm french.
I'll see what's up with the side links...

By the way, yes that is the url of the homepage.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Main page is much better FC, looking good ! and a lot more professional :top:

Fire cat

Established Member
Reaction score
:)
I've just setup my own webserver on an old HP Compaq Laptop. I now have my own domain at http://www.fc-designs.com for 10€ a year. Now that is CHEAP! Thanks to all that posted, for their support. I really appreciate!

I got rid of the slow loading javascript rounded corners, and added a gradient in the background. I've also corrected most bugs and errors, though if you get one, please tell me. This includes english mistakes (Thanks Traindude).

I've made it Windows-related. Basicly, in the "products" page, you get a list of free softwares. You can also post your own software, at the bottom of the page.

Ask a Question