Personalize
Display
Calibrate color.
Just work through the "nexts"

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
I do it with my monitor buttons.

Edit: Never mind, I see you have a laptop.

Last edited:

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
You should see an Intel Graphics icon in the system tray on the lower-right of the taskbar. Click on that and you'll be able to access the various adjustment settings for that particular video adapter.

dax

Reaction score
''Laptop display. Laptop displays don't have brightness or contrast buttons on the front. For a majority of laptops, there isn't a control for setting the contrast. However, you can set the brightness of many laptops by pressing and holding the Fn key, and then pressing a function key to decrease brightness () or increase brightness (). When using Display Color Calibration on a laptop, set the display to the maximum brightness setting.''

I tried this but it didn't work and there is no Intel Graphics icon on my taskbar.

Kougar

OCing one chip at a time
Reaction score
You can access the Intel graphics driver from the start menu / search... if you don't have it installed then just download them from the ASUS website. :)

Reactions: dax

dax

Reaction score
Does screen Brightness and Contrast help to save the power?

dax

Reaction score
I reduced the brightness but it's not permanent. After 1-2 hours it will be back to the same brightness again. Also when I restart my computer.

Is it something I can do to make it permanent?

Ask a Question