Acronis True Image 2012?


X

XS11E

choro said:
Anybody wants to comment on *Paragon*?
Sure, got it, used it to image my HD, when I needed it the restore
failed. Paragon is now gone and I'm back to Acronis which did do the
restore I needed.
 
Ad

Advertisements

X

XS11E

I haven't found a cloning program that didn't work, so if your
choice is Paragon you should be fine.
I have, Paragon failed to work for me, see my post to Choro.
 
C

choro

Sure, got it, used it to image my HD, when I needed it the restore
failed. Paragon is now gone and I'm back to Acronis which did do the
restore I needed.
Oh no. NO! And I have just bought Paragon, the suite, just for this
purpose.
-- choro
 
X

XS11E

choro said:
Oh no. NO! And I have just bought Paragon, the suite, just for
this purpose.
I'd give you all the details but it was sometime back and I just can't
recall? Probably your version will be trouble free, I'm sure they have
a newer version than I did, mine was more than a year old.
 
C

Char Jackson

I have, Paragon failed to work for me, see my post to Choro.
I'll keep an eye out for it. So far, this is the first post I see from
you in this thread. They may be arriving out of order.
 
C

Char Jackson

Sure, got it, used it to image my HD, when I needed it the restore
failed. Paragon is now gone and I'm back to Acronis which did do the
restore I needed.
Cool, this is the post you referred to earlier.

Did you use it to make a clone or an image? My comment earlier was
that clone mode should work pretty well, regardless of backup program,
but images might be another story. Either way, I haven't used Paragon
myself, so I know only what I've read, which isn't much.
 
Ad

Advertisements

X

XS11E

Char Jackson said:
Did you use it to make a clone or an image?
Image, I'm pretty sure but as I mentioned in another post it's been a
fairly long time so I'm very fuzzy on details. I immediately deleted
Paragon and went back to Acronis so I did no investigation of any kind
and have almost no information to impart other than it didn't work and
I don't even remember what didn't work....
 
Ad

Advertisements

B

BillW50

In
XS11E said:
Image, I'm pretty sure but as I mentioned in another post it's been a
fairly long time so I'm very fuzzy on details. I immediately deleted
Paragon and went back to Acronis so I did no investigation of any kind
and have almost no information to impart other than it didn't work and
I don't even remember what didn't work....
I can't think of why that would happen with Paragon. As I have used both
Acronis and Paragon products for years. And I can see Acronis doing
this, as Acronis even admits this could happen.
 

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question

Top