Windows 8 Milestone 1

Reaction score
Did you know that the word "gullible" isn't in the dictionary? ;)

Reaction score
What are you talking about? That's got nothing to do with my thread.

That's annoying not to mention wastes my time!!!!!.

davehc

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
Here is the only REAL screen shot of windows 8. My dead uncles brothers, mothers, sons, best friends dead dog's old owner is Bill Gate's lawn care and got the hook up.
LOL. I have a friend who works next door and knows him.

Reaction score
My bad Coco, I was being sarcastic.

And that my friends, is the wonderful Windows 95.

Edit
I mean 98 sorry.

Edit again: With all kidding aside, that version of windows 7 "which you thought was 8 Coco" was out for download on torrent sites just before the release of Windows 7 retail. It is just a customized Windows 7 is all. I never tried it myself, but from what I gathered from user post, thats all it was nothing more.

When ever they do release Windows 8, I don't really think it will be anything mind blowingly different then Windows 7. Just a new version of IE and Media player with a few more features and some tweaks. I don't know why, but every time something new comes out, I get my hopes up like " this is it, this is what will change the world we live in". Needless to say, I often find myself disappointed, but I still like to dream.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Those pictures are from Windows 8 Transformation pack for windows 7 becuase i just downloaded it.

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Here is the only REAL screen shot of windows 8. My dead uncles brothers, mothers, sons, best friends dead dog's old owner is Bill Gate's lawn care and got the hook up.

Touche' mon ami! ROFLMAO! :pcguru:

OH Coco! Check this out - from: http://www.intowindows.com/windows-8-transformation-pack/

Please NOTICE the date of the posting and this was done by a member of deviantart.com! Your argument no longer holds water or is valid!

Windows 8 Transformation Pack

Posted July 24, 2009 – 4:38 pm in: Themes Advertisements

Although this is not the right time to talk about Windows 8, Microsoft has already confirmed that Windows 8 work is under progress.

As you one can predict, there is no information available on Windows 8 including GUI till date. But Windows lovers have already started dreaming of Windows 8.

A deviantart user has come up with a Windows 8 transformation pack that helps you turn around Windows Vista into Windows 8.

You will find nice Windows 8 wallpapers and Windows 8 logon screen background in this pack.
Download Windows 8 pack

Last edited:

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
It's definitely Windows 8. They've just decided to use a throwback UI.
I could swear that I hear the sound of a fishing reel... could be!

I think I hear the drag setting is being adjusted too.

Reaction score
For one the spelling an grammar on the wallpaper is a bit wrong. Windows Professional Editions (The s? what is the use of that? do we have more than 1 edition!!?!?!!)

And your friend would have been found by MS's hidden army of 007's for breaking NDA's and contracts and leaking vital and important information.

Reaction score
For one the spelling an grammar on the wallpaper is a bit wrong. Windows Professional Editions (The s? what is the use of that? do we have more than 1 edition!!?!?!!)

And your friend would have been found by MS's hidden army of 007's for breaking NDA's and contracts and leaking vital and important information.
Yes we have 12 professional editions.

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
Do you mean that you have 12 professional install discs on hand, or are you trying to say there's 12 different versions of Pro? I've only seen one here, and there's Enterprise, but that's slightly different.

Ask a Question