Windows 7 Reboots

Reaction score
Reboots and Reboots,Tryed dual boot, Have too revert too prev Installation,Tryed everything Booting in safe mode, safe mode Comand prompt ect...
I Have a AMD 64 X2 Dual Core 6000+ 3.0 gigs of ram Radeon HD 3870 X2,, Dam It And They Want us 2 pay for this &*(%(*&^( &&^^^%%6 Sorry But I still Can't get my Vista &^%$#@$#$%^ Running either,Thank god the beta is free,Maybe ill try a Mac with linux....

Should i try i install it over Vista Instead,Last vista Beta fried my HDD:(

Sorry Guys Having a Bad Day

Need HELP....

Last edited:
Reaction score
Umm since when do you experience those reboots?
You know that the beta build expired and that it will shutdown every 2 hours without notifications ..

If it's something else, then I would make sure to check your logs. You can activate it under advanced system settings (boot settings).

Reaction score
If your using the beta version build 7000, then yes your computer will reboot every 2hours

Reaction score
Reboots

Windows 7 7100 I belive if the beta is over why did microsoft give me a Key then ?

I Downloaded it a burned it to disk, It installed updated i get as far as the Kit Cak Window for like 5 mins And it reboots and reboots And thats it Nothing elese
I have A AMD 64 X2 6000+ 3 gigs ram Radeon 3870 X2 Hd Card 2 40gig HDD And 2 160 gig Hdd ASUS M3A-32 Delux Board

But if the beta is over My Bad....Why would Microsoft give me a Key Then?

Thank For the reply Guy's:eek:

Reaction score
Windows 7 7100 I belive if the beta is over why did microsoft give me a Key then ?
Beta = version 7000 - will stop working soon, is currently set to reboot every 2 hours

RC (Release Candidate) = version 7100 - will start to reboot itself every 2 hours starting March 1 2010.

I Downloaded it a burned it to disk.
Try burning a new disk at a slower speed, like 1x. Doing this will cut down the likelihood of there being burn errors, which may be the cause of your problems.

But if the beta is over My Bad....Why would Microsoft give me a Key Then?
You have a RC key not a Beta key.

ONE LAST IDEA:

You might also try re-downloading the RC from Microsoft. The first time I tried downloading it said it completed successfully but it was obvious that I had only half of the file. So the download must have timed-out at some point. This is bad.

Funny thing was, I didn't notice & tried to install it. It booted up with the Vista loading screen, kept asking for drivers, yada-yada-yada....then I looked at the file I had downloaded. DOH!!!

Thank For the reply Guy's:eek:
You're welcome. Stick with it, don't give up, you'll get it running. :top:

Ask a Question