Windows 7 piracy laws

Reaction score
What's the go with these people and tapping into the systems and giving free copy's when they know it's wrong, why do it.

They are going to spend some time in the cell for a few nights if they are cought.

or possibly a lot longer.:lol:

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
What the go is, that they simply don't care. A crook is going to be a crook, regardless of the situation (being it running a pirated OS, selling drugs, stealing, you name it. Some people would just as soon be in prison than to be free. It's like any other illegal activity, get caught, go to prison, get out and the revolving door starts again.

davehc

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
There are genune bad people out there, but I honestly believe that there is a significant number of people out there, who are regarding it as an adventurous challenge. In most cases, then, there ego takes over and they wish to be seen as the first with the news.

Core

all ball, no chain
Reaction score
This thread had the potential to be an intelligent discussion, but has instead turned into the standard issue circle jerk about "software pirates and drug dealers."

Pity.

draceena

That Crazy Amazon Chick!
Reaction score
Rather than just complaining about the possible, why not add to the discussion and turn the potential to a reality?

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Piracy has been with us for millennia. It's human nature, that's not an excuse, it's just the facts.

On some of the P2P websites there has been a release of Windows 7 "Nvidia" edition. Initially in the beginning the poster upped the 32 bit version for free with a loader to bypass activation and stated: "The 64 bit version to be released soon. For $70 you will be able to download this and receive a 'genuine' product key."

Man did he get flamed or what!

I don't agree with piracy in some aspects, but it's here to stay. Where was the RIAA back in the '70s and '80s when people were recording their vinyl records to cassette tapes to play in their cars?

Where was the MPAA when people were doing the same with VHS machines to record movies from HBO and Showtime back in the '80s and '90s?

I DO NOT believe in using pirated and modded Windows installs, because you never know what else has been added to it. If I want to mod an installation, I'll do it the way I want it to be for me.

Ask a Question