SOLVED Windows 7 not recognizing my microphone?

Reaction score
So I just upgraded my Windows Vista Home Premium 32 bit to Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit, and before I upgraded my computer recognized my Turtle Beach X12's as a headset and a microphone. When I plugged in my headphones it only used them as a headset and didn't work as a microphone. How can I make the mic work? Here is a picture of it. I already tried showing disconnection and disabled devices as well.

Attachments

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
32bit drivers are different than 64bit (although some installers contain both). You need 64bit drivers which probably don't exist.
Turtle Beach said:
64-bit drivers for Windows 7 and Windows Vista are available for the following products: AA_Micro, AA_Micro II, AA_Amigo, AA_SRM, AK-R8, Riviera and Montego DDL. All other "Turtle Beach" and "Voyetra" Hardware and Software Products (including the Video Advantage Capture series) were discontinued long before the release of these technologies, so they are not supported and they will not function in these systems.
Source

Ask a Question