Windows 7 emergency boot/repair discs

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
On the Neo Smart website, there is a link to create a emergency boot/repair disc. It's a torrent download (165MB for Win 7 64 bit), they also have the 32 bit as well as Vista 32 & 64 bit discs. It was the first time I have ever done a torrent file, so I done it on my XP laptop. And it is legal, it was said that Microsoft provided these discs. And if you have any questions about it, there is a forum as well. The website is: http://neosmart.net/blog/2009/windows-7-system-repair-disks/ The best that I could do was manually type it in, I don't know how to copy & paste or whatever it's called. I had to figure out how to do the torrent thing myself, I'm sure there are many of you who are more experienced. I did create a disc as soon as I got this PC going, but it's better to have another just in case. And I felt it would be good to share this with you all, because I've received a lot of pointers here, and if anyone gets in a jam, I hope that it's useful.

Ask a Question