Windows 7 Build 7057

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
There's a new leak of Windows 7, coming in at build 7057 which was compiled on 5th March 2009. There is a new logon screen, extra wallpapers and user icons, plus a fix to the UAC security settings that have previously caused some concern.

GeekSmack have a good roundup (including plenty of images) which highlight these changes in a bit more detail:

http://geeksmack.net/microsoft/189-windows-7-build-7057-overview.html

It is also worth mentioning that this build expires on 1st March 2010, which could be the same date the RC version expires.

Reaction score
I already installed 7057 x86 now toady got X64 ..I dont remember how many times i already formatted my Harddisk and how many times more i have to do...

This works great except im having problem with my Tv which i connected as extended monitor and i cannot Swap Display mode ......

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
This works great except im having problem with my Tv which i connected as extended monitor and i cannot Swap Display mode ......
If you post full details of the problem in the support forum, I'll see what I can do to help :)

Ask a Question