SOLVED Wanted. Blue Thermaltake Keyboard.

Reaction score
When I bought my Blue Thermaltake Xaser III case about 4 yrs ago I was able to get matching blue mouse and keyboard.
The keyboard needs replacing and Thermaltake don't do ones to match cases anymore.

Does anyone know where I might be able to get one?

Reaction score
I'm not sure myself. It might help if you could upload a photo of this keyboard.

Have you tried doing a search for the Serial Number of this keyboard?
You might turn up something in the search.

Reaction score
I'll get a pic and upload it. I emailed Thermaltake themselves as well as the supplier that I originally got my gear from and both told me they no longer market keyboards or mice (meese) to match their cases. So it could only be new old stock or a good 2nd hand one that someone has or never used.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
I know the feel of a keyboard can be a very personal thing. That Thermaltake A1807 is actually quite an unusual keyboard with the arrow keys and the vertical Ins/Del/Home/End/pgup/pgdn plus extra keys and what looks to be a scroll wheel on the left. There are other blue keyboards available on eBay including back-lit blue led but that is definitely special. I do see a couple white ones on eBay US that you could probably swap the innards with yours.

If you can't find someone to ship down-under, and you are willing to pay to have it shipped twice, you can ship it here and Paypal me funds to forward it. Probably best to first find out box dimensions and weight as packages overseas might be US$50 just to ship; with size & weight I could check UPS & postal for best rate.

Reaction score
Thanks TM. Would you believe that the NZ store does not ship to Aus!! . Luckily we have some relatives over in UNNZEDD that might be able to get it for me, if they have the blue.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Even if they only have the white couldn't you swap out the plastic cover?

Reaction score
Yes, probably. Still waiting to hear back from the other sellers that Clifford found for me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Managed to place an order with the New Zealand group. We have friends in NZ and they will accept delivery and forward it on to me.

Ask a Question