Unusual Christmas gift

Reaction score
Hi all,

Hope you all had a good holiday and have a great new year. I thought I'd share something. I got something pretty funny that I wasn't expecting -- one of those USB-powered missile launchers. It's hilarious -- the thing actually works! I'd say the missiles fly about a good ten feet (at first they were duds, but that's because I had them on too tight). It takes up two ports as well, but I'm assuming it's because it also has a webcam attached to it.

All in all, it makes a nice little goofy addition to my workstation here. :)

Attachments

draceena

That Crazy Amazon Chick!
Reaction score
WOW! Now that is pretty cool!

Reaction score
Heh, yeah ... funny thing is, I was actually thinking of getting one myself. My brother must have read my mind. :)

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
My Cat would love that :D .... very cool msdos622wasfun.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
What a neat little toy :D

It would also make a nice little home intruder system, "Home Alone" film style ;)

Reaction score
The decay of modern civilization -- now we're just inventing things that we clearly don't need! :)

draceena

That Crazy Amazon Chick!
Reaction score
Whattayamean don't need?!? What if some kind of USB Projectile Powerd Fearing Monster comes into your room, without one of these babies you can kiss your world goodbye.

Reaction score
Whattayamean don't need?!? What if some kind of USB Projectile Powerd Fearing Monster comes into your room, without one of these babies you can kiss your world goodbye.
Hahaha ... true, a good Star Wars defense system is a must for every PC!

Ask a Question