Registry Booster 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I tried to post a comment on that page and it said "Comments are closed"? I don't need a reg cleaner, but I just wanted to say I like the new site design.

:D

James M. Fisher

Geezer
Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
Thanks for noticing that! Comments are open now.
Thanks for your comments re: my site, too!

James M. Fisher

Geezer
Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
Remember that it is the top three entries for found errors that will get a free key.

James M. Fisher

Geezer
Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
I don't know where the idea of 'Thursday' came from...the contest started August 3rd and runs for one week.
All you have to do to qualify is post a screen capture. :)

Reaction score
I don't know where the idea of 'Thursday' came from...the contest started August 3rd and runs for one week.
All you have to do to qualify is post a screen capture. :)
Sorry - I miss interpreted the rules - Top 3 with the most errors - I wouldn't win anyway

1st - I'm not in the habit of installing just anything that will lead to allot of errors.
2nd - I'm always running something to minimize the ones I do get.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
Two more days for entries.

All you need to do is download "Registry Booster 2009" Trialware. Install and run on your computer. Then post a screen shot of how many errors was found on your computer here - Registry Booster 2009 Giveaway.

The top three entries with the most errors detected will get a license to unlock the trial version of Registry Booster 2009.

James M. Fisher

Geezer
Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
Thanks for mentioning this again, CC. A few more entries would make for a good competition!

James M. Fisher

Geezer
Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
Thanks for entering, BetaMan.
This contest will close in about 14 hours or so. Currently it is 6:30AM (AST) as I post this.

davehc

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
Old thread, which has now been exploited and finished.. Closing. Anyone who wishes to offer any suggestions for more tune up software should start a new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question