Reallocate an existing Drive

Reaction score
I have removed all data & formatted all disc's (3) so the 1 TB that has F, unallocated & p drive should be clean. How do I move the unallocated Disc, was G but somehow it dropped the Letter (G) and Disc P into Disc F to make it one disc. One note when looking at Disk Management I see that it shows below. In the row of Disc 1 I see the "D" drive, I thought that was in Row O along with "C". Isn't D a part of the

Windows 7 OPS? If I move, combine Unallocated & "P" to "F" will it move it to its own Disk row? Or do I need to remove it from my PC and reinstall it like anew drive? This really could be a moot point since I'm going to do a Clean install of Win 10 but I want the problem of the fragmented drive to be taken car of first. I have all my Files etc backed up on another drive & they will be moved back to"F" as soon as I get it to one drive.

DISK MANAGEMENT

Disc O System Reserved (C:)

Basic 100MB NFTS 223.47 GB NFTS

223.57 GB Healthy (System, Health (Boot, Page File, Crash

Active, Primary Partition) Dump, Primary Partition)

Disc 1 (D:) Local Disk (F:) 338.44 GB Local Disk (P:)

Basic 100 MB NFTS 300 GB NFTS Unallocated 292.97 GB NFTS

931.51 Healthy Healthy Healthy

Online Active Primary (PrimaryPartition) (Logical Drive) Partition

Reaction score
For whatever reason this was created in word but no matter what I do it does not post as it is in Word, This make it hard to see what my Disk management looks like. What do I do?

Ask a Question