SOLVED Random restarts while playing games

Reaction score
I'm having these random pc restarts when playing games. It happens pretty rarely, but i'm tired of it.

I've monitored my temps and they never go above 65.

I've also done malware scans and nothing.

Here are the dmp files.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u5zxnpk4c55x671/AADKDSOTj-R9eB6_v_jJ82Uua?dl=0

On Mon 6/19/2017 6:17:41 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\061917-7222-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: hal.dll (hal+0x12A3B)
Bugcheck code: 0x124 (0x0, 0xFFFFFA800784C028, 0xB66B4000, 0x135)
Error: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR
file path: C:\Windows\system32\hal.dll
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: Hardware Abstraction Layer DLL
Bug check description: This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture (WHEA).
This is likely to be caused by a hardware problem problem. This problem might be caused by a thermal issue.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

On Mon 6/19/2017 6:17:41 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: hal.dll (hal!HalBugCheckSystem+0x1E3)
Bugcheck code: 0x124 (0x0, 0xFFFFFA800784C028, 0xB66B4000, 0x135)
Error: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR
file path: C:\Windows\system32\hal.dll
description: Hardware Abstraction Layer DLL
Bug check description: This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture (WHEA).
This is likely to be caused by a hardware problem problem. This problem might be caused by a thermal issue.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

On Tue 5/9/2017 11:19:30 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\050917-8236-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: wdf01000.sys (Wdf01000+0x4903)
Bugcheck code: 0x10D (0x5, 0x0, 0x1024, 0xFFFFFA800888D550)
Error: WDF_VIOLATION
file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\wdf01000.sys
description: Kernel Mode Driver Framework Runtime
Bug check description: This indicates that Kernel-Mode Driver Framework (KMDF) detected that Windows found an error in a framework-based driver.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.

On Sun 3/5/2017 2:09:58 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\030517-8424-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: wdf01000.sys (Wdf01000+0x4903)
Bugcheck code: 0x10D (0x5, 0x0, 0x1024, 0xFFFFFA800B70DC30)
Bug check description: This indicates that Kernel-Mode Driver Framework (KMDF) detected that Windows found an error in a framework-based driver.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.

On Sun 3/5/2017 1:49:13 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\030417-8923-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0x10D (0x5, 0x0, 0x1024, 0xFFFFFA800BAA60B0)

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
I'm not a bluescreen expert but I can tell you Drivers cause a lot of problems. Start by making sure your video card drivers are the latest available.

Reaction score
I'm not a bluescreen expert but I can tell you Drivers cause a lot of problems. Start by making sure your video card drivers are the latest available.
They're up to date. The problems seem to have stopped after cleaning my pc out and then removing a trojan. Not sure if it was the trojan or the cleaning of the pc that fixed it.

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I suspect that your PC may have been overheating, causing a reboot under load - so cleaning things (especially fans/ducts/grills) is a good idea, as it keeps the airflow going and your PC cooler.

Ask a Question