Laptop CPU hits 100% after an hour of use

Reaction score
Hi,

I have Hp G62 laptop 3 GB RAM; 400 GB hard disk intel core i3 processor W7 OS if i use the laptop for one hour or if I play music in WMP for an hour the CPU usage becomes 100% and it is slow. Even if I try to run multiple tasks like browsing and using another programme the same problem occurs virus scan shows no threat tried re installing OS even customer care doesn't know what to do. could anybody help with a solution.

Regards
Thiyagu

zigzag3143

Wanikiya
Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
Hi,

I have Hp G62 laptop 3 GB RAM; 400 GB hard disk intel core i3 processor W7 OS if i use the laptop for one hour or if I play music in WMP for an hour the CPU usage becomes 100% and it is slow. Even if I try to run multiple tasks like browsing and using another programme the same problem occurs virus scan shows no threat tried re installing OS even customer care doesn't know what to do. could anybody help with a solution.

Regards
Thiyagu
We could use a snapsot of the task manger. Please sort by memory on the processes tab.

There is a file called audiodg that often grows to enormous size slowing down your computer.. Only found on machines that use an integrated audio chipset.

Can only be sure when we see the snapshot.

Reaction score
screen shot

hi

Thanks for your reply I have attached a screen shot of the task manager when it reaches 100%. kindly suggest me a solution..

Regards
Thiyagu

Attachments

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
zigzag3143 - on behalf of all the mods here at the forum, we truly appreciate your help with these BSOD and other situations. Your service and suggestions are valuable indeed!

Thanks Again!

Ask a Question