Help! [ASUS] Screen is shaking pink and green!

Reaction score
Ok guys, I need your help really badly! I have had this laptop for 2 years. Now something weird has happened all of a sudden while i was playing Minecraft. The screen has been "Split" into two areas. The first area is the ok one. This area occupies about from the top of the screen to the bottom of the google chrome search bar. This area is fine and ok. However the rest of the laptop screen is shaking pink and green! it appears that the colours are failing to combine. So to describe it in further detail. If i was to write "Morning" in black. It will appear as green, the green text will stay put, but then there is a pink copy of it that is shaking below the green text. This happens to my entire screen (Save for the ok portion). Can anyone help please? I tried running it in safe mode and it hasnt worked! :(

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
It is most likely a hardware issue and your screen likely needs replaced. You could check with a local computer store but the cost of repair may make it more practical to just buy a new laptop.

Ask a Question