Hello.......

Reaction score
Right so yet another newbie...

I'll be posting a question or two in a bit..hopefully I'll get some answers that a numb-nuts technophobe like myself will understand...

Can I post links to other forums as it will save me having to re-type a lot of info ??

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Welcome to W7Forums.

Links when Posting Questions:
General forum etiquette is to give a post about 3 days before you post it on alternate forums. If they have given up or not replied in about 3 days then you can post your question here but it's preferable if you copy and paste. If you want to end the post with "I already tried the ideas suggested <<insert link here>> but it did not help" that would be alright just to try and avoid duplicate effort.

Links when Answering Questions:
If you are actually answering someone else's post then we prefer any links be to w7forums threads/articles if the answer is available here, but if not then pertinent links to other forums are allowed.

Blatant spamming of other sites, software, etc is absolutely not allowed and may result in a warning or ban. The longer we know a member the better we are at judging if a post is in good faith or is SPAM, so new members should live by "less is more" when it comes to off-site links.

Shintaro

Reaction score
Hey Welcome.
We were all nobbies at some point. The only dumb question is the one that never gets asked.
So don't suffer in silence.

There are some excellent Articles HERE.

Ask a Question