Frequent BSOD

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have installed windows 7 about 2 months ago, and i got bs once in a while. Recently i started getting these errors more and more often, in diff situations, such as opening a game, a new tab in chrome, even when pc is idle. I get one of the following messages.

PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONAPGED_AREA

And 10 minutes ago i got something like MSRPC.SYS, Was an attempt to execute non executable memory.

I setup small memory dumps, i got the screen 3 times since then but i don't see anything in the Minidump folder in windows, it's empty.

Here are my specs attached and also the kernel dump that i found. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks a lot

Attachments

Reaction score
I got it again. This time i got the message FLTMGR_FILE_SYSTEM

Last edited:

Shintaro

Reaction score
Welcome to the W7 forum.

I hope that we can help you with your problem.

Please update your video drivers. Also note that please don't install any of nvidia's utility's. And that is the same for your motherboard as well.

Could you also please upload that last crash file please.

Hope this helps.

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply mate. Well, i removed all Nvidia produtcs, installed my original drivers, and it's been 45 min without any crash. I also attached the other dmp files. I feel that it most likely will crash again, but we'll see.

The latest error was DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and AN_ATTEMPT_WAS_MADE_TO WRITE_READ_ONLY_DATA.

Attachments

Reaction score
Well, i removed all utilities installed from the MB cd, and it crashes mostly when i play a song on youtube and browsing on other tabs, and my brother told me that it crashes when you play a song and play counter strike. What ram test are you referring to? ( by the way, it crashes a lot less now, thanks for the nvidia driver suggestion)

Ask a Question