Divinity II: Ego Draconis

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by clifford_cooley, Aug 24, 2011.

1. clifford_cooley

clifford_cooley VIP Member

[​IMG]

I've heard so many people talking about Steam, I finally decided to try it myself. First I downloaded a few free-ware games then a few demo games. I found myself playing Divinity II: Ego Draconis the most. After completing the demo version, I wanted more and purchased Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga. The Dragon Knight Saga includes "Ego Draconis" as well as the sequel "Flames of Vengeance".

After 15 years of not gaming at all, I was having trouble finding a game I thought would be of interest to me. There are so many titles to choose from and Steam helped me find one of interest. Ego Draconis has me totally addicted. I had no idea just how long game play would be. Ego Draconis is definitely not a game you can finish in a weeks time. And thats just the first one, the sequel Flames of Vengeance I figure will be just as long.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk8zuBUqwTg&feature=related"]Divinity II - Gameplay, Fjords - YouTube[/ame]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 6, 2011
    clifford_cooley, Aug 24, 2011
  2. clifford_cooley

yodap No longer shovelling VIP Member

As the father of our folding team, you aren't supposed to have any fun. Now get that hardware folding!

:lol::D:lol:
    yodap, Aug 24, 2011
  3. clifford_cooley

clifford_cooley VIP Member

Whew that was a fun game. :)

Time to go back to folding.
    clifford_cooley, Sep 3, 2011