BSOD only when playing League of Legends

Reaction score
Hey.

First of all i must say that im sorry about my english. It is not my national language, but try to understand. I've tried to get help from Finnish forums, but problem was not solved so i came here.

The problem is that about 50% of times when i try to play League of Legends BSOD visits my computer. It only comes when im loading the map, or when im leaving from it. Never in game or in chat outside the game. Only when loading.

It all started when i updated my graphic card to 9600gt from 8600. Before changing card i formatted my hard drive. After that i started to get BSOD. My power is only 350w Nexus so i figured it must be that causing crashes. Changed it to 550w but it didnt help anything.

After that I ran memtest, checked and replaced my hard drive and updated bios. Drivers are checked with DriverMax software and updated. Computer is formatted 3 times and i have reinstalled game several of times. This all did nothing. Still BSOD.

Its just strange that i just downloaded 3Dmark2006 software and it doesnt crash my pc. I also tried Prime95 without crashing.

I used WhoCrashed program and it says its driver problem. Anyway i attach reports here so u may analyze them.

Hope you understand my English and can help me out.

Matti from Finland

Attachments

Ask a Question