Aero Peek preview trouble

Reaction score
hi all,

I've installed the latest beta.
After having tried some themes with no luck to make them working, at certain time the Aero Peek preview stopped working. Now the item under the Taskbar properties is turned grey and I'm not finding a way to activate it again.
Is there something I can do? some hidden option...?

Thanks for any hint.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Have you tried system restore to roll back your system to before the changes too place? That should get it back to the way it was working before :)

Reaction score
I'll give it a try... even if I've never used the system restore in any windows version before.
I'll read something about it to better understand how it works, since in the meantime I've installed graphic apps and I'm wondering if the system restore could changes something for the installed apps as well...

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Yep it probably will affect those apps, as it rolls back your system to exactly how it was on the date you select. It's a very handy tool indeed, but only if you can re-install things that you've installed recently.

Reaction score
Thanks for helping Ian!
The system restore worked fine about the peek problem, but it corrupted the CS4 installation. I ended up reinstalling everything.

Ask a Question