YouTube, anyone?

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
Thanks, BetaMan for the link! There's some cool, useful tools there, and they are free. I've used one of those programs before, it was good.

draceena

That Crazy Amazon Chick!
Reaction score
My little You Tube channel is 99% music and I've only just made 1 Origami video so far. I'll let you know when I have a few more before posting the URL.

I like your channel Betaman, thanks for sharing!

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
Oh, there's a lot of tips and tricks to be discovered there as well. Wi-Fi extenders, PC tweaks, etc. as well. I'm learning a lot on YouTube.

Reaction score
I'm going to check some of those videos out. I also have a channel with a few videos ... I use the same user name.

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
There can be found a lot of useful tools, tricks & tips on You Tube. I've found and have used a few of them. A few years ago, I tried out and used a lot of the Wi-Fi tricks. The most favorite involved taking a salad bowl and wrapping it in foil, making it look like a satellite dish. Then you took an unused cell phone and wrapped 20 feet of USB cable around it while open (tightly). Then you used one of those wire ties to keep the cable in place, plugged in the cable to your computer, placed it into the bowl and raised your antenna for excellent wi-fi reception. It worked, too. Where I had one bar, it raised it to three or four bars, making for fast browsing and downloading and most importantly, didn't break up.

Ask a Question