XXX-Babylon-XXX can I ever remove it?

Reaction score
Hello All;
Does anyone know how to totally get rid if Babylon (the search engine)? I have had this software take over my browser's default engine so many times and have tried to remove every trace of it, yet it still pirates my browser.

I really dislike software such as this - I really dislike programmers that partake in this sort of "I'm Going To Jam My Software Down Your Throat Whether You Like It Or Not" technique to put there junk to work. Wow, how about just programming something people really like, that'll work every time.

The software that needs to jammed down your throat speaks loudly of the programmers of the software; for if it were of great quality, it'd be in great demand and not require force feeding.

pi.Boss
Anastasia Island

Last edited:

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Install the free version of Malwarebyte's Anti-malware program and run it. It should find all cookies and traces of Babylon and then quarantine and delete for you.

Keep us posted.

Reaction score
Thanks nibIru2012, I'm giving it a try now. I'll post my results.

pi.Boss

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
That's good to hear! Hope it's all gone now.

Ask a Question