WMP54G Drivers for Windows 7

Reaction score
Today I installed Win7, But When I inserted Wireless-G adapter in the disk tray, I installed it, but I can't connect to the Internet, The model number of the PCI adapter is "WMP54G", Version 4.5, No here is the problem, I couldn't find version 4.5 on the net, maximum Version 4.1, Who can please help me.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
BUMFP

Help me people!
Please don't bump, especially after such a short amount of time. It won't help you get answered any quicker, I can promise that ;)

There's another thread on that wireless card here where Thrax reported he didn't need to install any drivers as Windows already had them - however there are links in that thread to the latest drivers that work with x64:

https://www.w7forums.com/wmp54g-drivers-windows-7-a-t987.html

Reaction score
Windows 7 Drivers For The WMP54G Version 1

This is the Windows 7 32bit Driver for the WMP54G Version 1 I hope everyone has the same happiness as I have!!!

Roc

Virus Free Or Email Me l(e-mail address removed)

davehc

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
Hi laroccacorey. Welcome to the forums.
Possibly you did not notice, but this thread is more than two years old, and the content outdated. Your input is valued, but we would prefer it as a new thread, where appliceable.

Ask a Question