wired 5.1 speakers to wireless?

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say I'm excited to soon be a W7 user, I'll be getting my new laptop soon, so I was just looking around to see what I could find.

I have a question about speakers and making them wireless....

I currently have a basic 5.1 speaker system, that is suppose to be plugged into my computer. But this time around I'm getting a laptop. I know the new windows media player allows me to play to certain speakers, so I was wondering if anyone could direct me to some hardware or adapters that allow me to basically connect my speakers to a wireless receiver, and then plug something into my speaker ports on my laptop so I can move around and continue to play to my speakers.

Any ideas would be great. And thanks for your time.

-Seth

Reaction score
yea, I was just looking into that.

Do you think there might be a bluetooth receiver that I could plug my 5.1 speaker system into?

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
I would think that the process of converting a wired speaker to a wireless is more than likely more trouble than its worth, your speakers would need a power supply and as for the converter i have seen BlueBeam IR to Bluetooth but not full wired to Bluetooth. saying that someone may prove me wrong M8 :)

Ask a Question