Windows 7 Themes

Reaction score
Hi , everyone, im new to this forum, and i wanted to know if you can help me here, with my windows 7 theme.
Few days ago, i downloaded this Alienware theme, wich you can find here http://www.alienware...ges/wallpapers/
I installed this program, that let you change themes, but it isnt the windows 7 themes, its computer themes, it changes everything, the layout, the icons,
etc. But this software wasnt for windows 7 , it is for windows vista, so i changed to windows vista theme, in the software options, and it changed me, everything like normal,
like windows 7 preset, but the folder icons, didnt change, they are like an alienware folder icons, wich i dont like, and i want to change everything like i had, also the icons
on the desktop has like a box with a cd, next to them , each of them, and i dont know how to change all these settings. Help me out please, i would appreciate. Tahnks a lot!

Ask a Question