Windows 7 Student Discount

Reaction score
Hey there :ciao:

Is there somewhere that I can get a student discount on Windows 7 in the UK? Microsoft have done discounts for things like Office in the past, but I don't know where I can get Windows 7 cheap.

If you know of any other countries where it's cheap then please post and I can put the links in this first post for other people.

m33rkat

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
My neighbours lad went for the Windows 7 Student Discount and he is now running Windows 7 and chuffed to bits with it !.

Microsoft is a business so to my mind they have a right to make a profit and the Student Discount Offer is a good idea and a move that helps our learning generations.

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
It is good that Microsoft gives an educational discount. Without it, it would cost a fortune for students and the schools to have the latest OS's for their computers. And there are so many that calls Microsoft "greedy". True, they have to make a profit to keep the wheels turning, but they show that they can prosper and give to the community. Also, it builds a solid foundation for the corporation as well. When these students grow up, most likely they will choose Microsoft products.

Ask a Question